Saturday, June 16, 2007

My car is iced!!!

Dear SG,

You won't believe it! It's 8am in the morning now and I went outside to drive my car back into the driveway in front of the house. We park it off street because we could only park 2 cars in the driveway and the garage is full. Now that Andrew's off to work, I have a space in front of the garage. When I reach the car, I saw a thin sheet of ice on all the window panes! I checked the temperature from the internet and it's 6 degree!!!! OMG!!!

The ice is so dry I can't just wipe it off, i had to get a pail of water to melt it! It looks like a sunny day today so I'm hoping temperature should go back to 2 digits very soon.... I really really hope so. Looks like winter has finally come, I better prepare a pail of water every morning when I need to drive to work. brrr......

It sure is interesting here but at this moment, I sure miss sunny Singapore.

with love from NZ,
J

No comments: