Monday, March 3, 2008

Andrew's birthday gift

Dear SG,

Today is Andrew’s birthday and we scheduled an ultrasound scan as a routine checkup as well as to find out the baby’s gender. It’s a girl! :D

Andrew wanted a girl and he’s got it. I guess this must be the best birthday gift for him, better than that flash drive I’ve bought him to replace the one he broke. For me, I am happy because I’ve really good impression of firstborn girl. Hee… why? Because I’m one too!

Now that we know it’s a girl, it’s easier to find a list of names for her. But does it makes it easier to picture how our baby will look like? For that, I’ve asked our good friend Daph for help.


Baby Joan and....


Baby Andrew.

I think Andrew makes a cuter baby..... Ha....

Dear hubby, Happy Birthday. Thank you for taking over the chores and putting on weight with me.

with love from NZ,
J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrat!