Saturday, May 3, 2008

Have a swelling weekend

Dear SG,

On the very day my new camera arrived, I was "bed-ridden"! My feet swelled like an elephant and I couldn't walk properly. !#@!$%$#%#$^%#@$

Thou refused to be defeated by such inconvenience. I used my shiny new camera and took a picture of my feet instead! Hee....



Oh, and the doctor says we won't be having any more ultrasound scan of the baby unless there's a problem. So the next time we get to see our baby will be the day she's born.

Have a swell weekend!

with love from NZ,
J

5 comments:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

i swelled like that with all my pregnancies
hang in there
Jen

Anonymous said...

Dear you ok?
Try massage your leg more often. Take care. Can't wait to see bb's photo when she come out :D

Anonymous said...

Hey...Tat is scary to see your legs swell tat badly. Sayang sayang....

Anonymous said...

hehe rem i told u abt the trotters feet? :p time to buy shoes!!!

Joan said...

lol. I did bought new shoes last week! I used to have big feet and now, i have bigger feet!!! *Faint*