Monday, July 21, 2008

What's to come?

Dear SG,

In another 12 hours, I will be admitted into the hospital to prepare for birth. Excited am I? Strangely not. There are heaps to do before this evening and we are expected to be busy for the next couple of days or weeks even (until a routine is established). I'm more concern about the preparations than about the actual event, probably because once we induce the whole process, it will be up to nature and the skill of our obstetrician to bring this baby out.

I don't believe in fretting about the things in life that's out of our control.... (Zen music please.) But if it's about the part of life where our destiny is in our hands, I am a control freak! lol....

To all the friends and families that has endure the wait with me, I will post pic of the little one as soon as I could. To my beloved Andrew, I have an errand list for you, they need to be completed before 5pm today. Thanks. hee.... ;)

with love from NZ,
J

(one of the items on my errand list....
....
4. Sneak the cup noodle I bought into my maternity bag. Make sure my mom didn't see that.
....)


update at 4pm: Hospital has called to postpone my admission, because they didn't have enough staffs today, we are postpone to thursday morning, tentative date for baby to be born will be friday morning.... haiz... back to the waiting game.

3 comments:

Bell said...

I'm so excited for you dear... update soon, don't forget to tell your hubby to post on ur behalf? haha.. can't wait to see you and your little one soon. *yippee*

Anonymous said...

Counting down....

Joan said...

wail... postponed to Thursday morning for admission. I hope that's it, and I won't get postpone again....