Friday, September 12, 2008

Tag, you're it!

Dear SG,

I “kena” tag. To play this silly game where someone will post a random question and tag their friends to answer them. And I will get to tag someone else(s) to answer this question and on and on like an Energizer bunny (until the battery runs low). According to the "tagger", I need a distraction from the baby (chuckles).Since I’m game enough to entertain any challenge this young lady throws at me, bring it on! ;)

Tag Topic: 20 Random Facts
Tagged By: QiQi (Mel)

1. Fact number one, I realize I didn’t know myself very well. I’m not sure if I can produce 20 random facts about me.

2. Fact is, I’m still trying to lose those stubborn fatty tissues from child bearing.

3. Another obvious fact is that I’m a female but I didn’t have maternal instinct; I’m attentive to the baby simply because she continues to fascinate me and of couse I do love her in my own way (Awwww...)

4. I recharge by sleeping for 24hrs straight through but recently, sleep has been considered a luxury.

5. I love watching a good movie

6. I speed read

7. I can’t read Chinese books, only English books. Because while I can speed read in English, it takes me much too long to comprehend a passage in Chinese. I ended up getting really impatient which makes me give up reading a Chinese book.

8. I love dogs, love them since I was 5 yrs old. Other children had imaginary friends, I had 5 imaginary dogs.

9. I don’t particularly like to talk on the phone. Don’t get me wrong, I love to chat but I don’t like using the phone. Send me an email or better yet, let’s chat over a cup of coffee. Just spare me the phone.

10. I can’t live without modern technology. Always an urban girl at heart.

11. I can actually rough it out in the great wilderness but as I grow older each year, I begin to appreciate the effort it took to advance our world into what it is now. :p

12. I never thought I would fall in love but I did. Hi Andrew! Did I make you happy enough to take over the night feeding? Hee…

13. I stopped playing computer games like Warcraft and Starcraft because I get so addicted I would not leave the house or move from the desk.

14. I rather have a new electronic gadget than a diamond ring.

15. I love roller coaster rides

16. I’ve bungee jumped before and would love to try sky diving the next time.

17. I love programming… weird but true.

18. I’m blessed with heaps of good friends, all of them sincere and kind (and a little weird to keep the friendship interesting).

19. I’m very wise, ask me some profound questions and I will talk you to death (or deaf)…

20. Truth is, I never realize how uplifting it is to list so many pleasant facts about myself.


There! I’m done. The following lists are friends that have their own blogs and I hope they would play this silly game with me.
1. CF
2. Janice
3. Belinda
4. Maureen
5. Winnie

Tag! You’re it. ;)

Tagging from NZ,
J

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both you and qiqi are good in english except me...*sob sob* How I wish my english could be tat good too.

Joan said...

gasp.... no good no good, i nearly failed my GCE 'O' Level english in sec sch and Andrew's always correcting my spelling mistake. :p

Jan said...

Hei, interesting to know more abt you from the facts you have listed :) Ohh...im being tag too, will try to play it but i dun like to tag others leh.

Bell said...

Back to you dearie, you're it. HAHAHA