Sunday, February 25, 2007

Spider webs...

Dear SG,
I finally found my camera! I guess I was so worried that I might lose it so I put it away in a tight and safe place. It's so safe I don't even remember where I put it!!! :p

Anyway, below are the pictures I took of the spider webs. It's all out in the yard. Surprisingly, there isn't much inside the house. (Thank goodness)

This is one of the prettiest one. That black dot is the owner itself. kekeke.... Look at that muscle!

Below are their handiwork...


Luckily they left the tomatoes alone. These are planted a month after we came. Already they are bearing fruits.

with love from NZ,

J

PS. the little boy across the street sometimes came out in his spiderman PJ, if I can get a picture of that I will post it up. That will complete my series of Spider related posts. "Spiders!!!, Spider webs... and SPIDERMAN!" hee....

2 comments:

HaPpInEsS said...

Is SPIDERBOY !!! Not spiderman...hehehe. Miss you babe.

Joan said...

boy can still grow up to be a man mah. kekeke.... i miss u too babe. and all the sweet doggies...