Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Happy and sad, part of life

Dear SG,

It's wonderful to be alive but life itself isn't always a bed of roses. Within the space of one hour, I experienced sadness and happiness from 2 different incidents.

Just last night, I sent off a Singaporean family who is leaving Auckland because the husband has been transferred to Macau to work on their company's new project. When they are departing, my heart aches because we won't know when we'll see them again.

After they left, I went upstairs to check my email and saw a reply from Mitchville Kennels. My heart immediately lighten with anticipation because Mitchville has been hired to get KiKi and ZoZo over to Auckland by mid of Nov. It seems that everything is going as plan and we'll be reunited with our dogs by the evening of November 15th.

To Casey, Shan Shan and their children, all the best in a new environment. Make the best of the opportunity and may you find new friends as wonderful as yourself. The 2 kids here will miss their friends and us adults will definitely miss you guys.


The children's first sleepover, they had the time of their life fooling around all nights long. Ann's idea was to let the children have a sleepover so that Casey and Shan Shan can pack in peace. It works, because the kids nearly tore down Ann's house with their screaming and running. Being the last chance they will have playing together, we kind of just let them be.

Brought back heaps of memories of my sleepover at my cousins' or friends'. hee...

Life can be so bitter sweet.

with love from NZ,

J

No comments: