Sunday, June 22, 2008

baby bassinet or not?

Dear SG,

I'm wondering.... should we get this? Andrew's all ready to buy it. I'm still debating... and there's only 4 more weeks to go! Although I have to say that I won't be surprise if she's coming sooner. I'm suddenly carrying even lower than before and feeling easily exhausted. I just spent my weekends in bed because I was so exhausted! I think I slept for nearly 18 hours each day for the last 2 days!

Anyway, here's a picture of the baby bassinet I am pondering about.


Can you imagine us pushing one around? Gosh I felt I've really grown up! :p

with love from NZ,
J

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes...I can imagine that. Heheheh

Anonymous said...

At least you're in a country that is pram-friendly. unlike singapore who actually realized too late that we do need to have ramps instead of steps and kerbs everywhere.

Bell said...

remember to choose a pram that you can close with one hand, cos that will come handy when you can't free your arms to keep the pram.. HOHO... Ur pram looks study enuff to put in your BB's stuff as well hehehe.. yes you have grown up my dear... you're a mummy now KEKE... ^_^