Friday, June 6, 2008

New tentative date for the baby

Dear SG,

We went to our obstetrician today as part of our routine check-up. I’m weighing 70kg now (Gasp!!!) and I can’t get out of the examination bed on my own anymore. I had to have Andrew lift me up of the narrow bed because my tummy is in the way.

We had a discussion with our doctor and we decided to induce the labour. We’ll most likely see our little girl on 22nd of July. Andrew will need to re-schedule his leave and so would I, but on the bright side, we now know when the big event will happen... unless the baby decided to come earlier without any intervention... :p

with love from NZ,
J

5 comments:

HaPpInEsS said...

Why not 24th July?? Tat day is my birthday!! HAHAHA...

CF said...

:D
remember to take a lot of photos... i wan see bb!!!

Anonymous said...

oh dear.. time really flies isn't it? last i heard was u have swollen feet and now you're going to pop out a human shortly... its kinda freaky to think about it. have fun screaming in the labour ward. get lotsa rest...cos you will not get any aft the thing is out.

Bell said...

How cool... baby popping out real soon! Lots of photos and postings kekeke I agreed with BiWen, hv fun screaming! kekeke

Joan said...

didn't you gals know there's something known as a pain relief? U bet I'm going to make sure i had ample access to various type of it! hee....