Thursday, January 31, 2008

Comparing our bumps

Dear SG,

It might be a fortunate thing that we are far away from Singapore the food paradise. Andrew has been having food craving and is constantly hungry. If we are back home, he will be having sumptuous supper every night. Now, he can only be contended with the instant noodles Ann brought back from the last Singapore trip a few weeks ago, the frozen pie from “Luv-a-pie”, the dry snacks I’ve bought thinking I would be able to consume them, and the bak kwa we've bought from a Malaysian eatery (yes, there is ONE store that sells it here in Auckland).

For me, I didn’t have any craving. If there’s something my stomach can tolerate when it’s hungry, that’s it. I’m happy as long as I don’t throw up after that. Because throwing up means I will have to consume something again soon to ensure the little bundle inside gets some nutrient. But the last few days has been good for me because I was able to eat more than a few bites. Which means my love handles and double chin is showing again. Sigh…

I finally got Andrew to take a photo together so that everyone can see how we’ve put on weight together. This is the real meaning of going through thick and thin as a couple. Hee… The only thing is that he refused to let me measure his waist line.



At 14 weeks, hitting 58kg now and then. Wore black so that my tummy won't be that obvious. But sob... my double chin is showing!



Compare our bumps. Andrew's tummy bump is bigger than mine. I wonder how long it will take for me to catch up with him. :D

with love from NZ,
J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....Andrew really put on alot of weight. Heeeee :P

Bell said...

The last I saw a photo of ur hubby was ur photos posted in friendster. Then again.. awwww... growing bumps together, that's so cute... ^,^ LOL