Thursday, January 24, 2008

Eating again

Dear SG,

It’s so sweet to read about comments from friend who cares, especially when we are ocean apart. I really appreciate it. Thank you all. Anyway, for the past 3 evenings, I’m finally able to keep my dinner down and even had a 2nd helping. Now I’m eating as much as my dogs. Haa..

A few of my male friends ask for my recent photo, why is it that only the guys will want to see how their female friend looks like when they are pregnant? I don’t get such requests from the gals. You guys are so sick. :p

As many of you knows, I hate having my photos taken. But I’ve made an exception this time. Here’s one of the thinnest shot I can find. Here’s me at the 12th week of pregnancy.



haa... havn't changed much right? That little bump used to be fats, now it's something else. Weighing at 57kg


BTW, another good news beside me eating alright for the last 3 days, Andrew has been clearing my plates during the last few months especially the recent weeks. He has gained back the 2kg he’s lost… and maybe a bit more. I’ll try to get a recent photo of him when he’s back from work.


With love from NZ,
J

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet sweet technology makes oceans apart like next door neighbour. hahahaah..
i guess ur next stage will be pig trotters feet? my fr's feet swell like mad during pregnancy and she's gotta buy new shoes. :p

Anonymous said...

Still looks pretty pretty... No worry.

Joan said...

I haven't need to get any new shoes but I had to get new pants though. They won't fit anymore. And I no longer had clear complexion, my face has lots of pimples. That's why had to take the picture from a distance. :p

And finally, one female friend asked to see my photos. Sal, u are so sick. hee....

Bell said...

Hey gal, Sorry been busy since Jan 08 and missing out updates on this major part of your life. So gal, need me to send any Bah Kwah over to you in NZ? kekeke Hey you look the same gorgeous beautiful mummy... and you look great ok. So put on more weight and shine in pink (read: pink of health)! Keep in touch pal! HUGGSSSS

moai said...

Just a reminder...
Bak kwah not allo to enter New Zealand.
I miss bak kwah.

Joan said...

Andrew's still sore over the Bak kwah that the NZ Custom Officer threw away when we came back to Auckland. hee...

Anonymous said...

i even use DHL to send bah kua to my bro back then. That goes to show how desperate singaporeans are when comes to food.